About Me

I'm a girl with lotzzz of emotions and dreams... And I just love my work... SO enjoii my blogs... :-)

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Carrot Juice

Hi Everyone, I guess this is my first juice section recipe. Wowwww I started with a very healthy juice. Yes the Carrot juice, which is said to be a more nutritious vegetable juice. It is not only good for health but also good for eyes. Yes if anyone of you want to get rid of the glasses eat a carrot a day. Within 40days you can see the difference. So if anyone of you don't like to eat carrot directly, can try this juice funda for good health and yaa getting rid of the bore glasses. So here it goes.......



Ingredients:
  • 3 carrots
  • 1 cup water
  • 1 cup milk
  • 6-7 tbs sugar
  • 1 Elaichi (or Cardamom) powder
Method:
  • Boil carrots.
  • In grinder or mixy, add these carrots, water (remained after boiling carrots), milk, elaichi powder, sugar and mix for 2 mins
  • Put the juice in refrigerator until it gets cool.
  • Now the chilling carrot juice is ready to serve.

No comments: