About Me

I'm a girl with lotzzz of emotions and dreams... And I just love my work... SO enjoii my blogs... :-)

Monday, March 31, 2008

Special Dosa

Hi all, here comes my recipe for special dosa. I mentioned it as special because, you cannot believe I added those ingredients to make dosa.... Dosa with this recipe makes it so soft and crispy it just seems to be like dosas we eat in restaurants. So have a look at this recipe.....!!!





Ingredients:

  • Rice 3 cups
  • Urad dal 1 cup
  • Channa dal 1/2 cup
  • Toor dal 1/2 cup
  • Menthulu or fenugreek 10 nos
  • Atukulu or poha 1 cup
  • Salt to taste
Method

  • In a bowl, add rice, urad dal, channa dal, toor dal, fenugreek, and soak in water and keep aside for about 3hours.
  • Wash poha for 2-3 times in water and let that sit for about 2 mins.
  • Drain water add all the above mixtures and grind them together ocasionally adding water so that it forms as dosa batter.
  • And pour it into a bowl and add salt.
  • Heat tawa pan and make dosas with that batter.
  • Your crispy and soft dosa is ready to eat.
  • You can serve with any kind of chutney.
Preparation Time:
40mins for Preparation excluding time of soaking.

Serves: 4

No comments: